Prep time: 25 minutes
5 bunches of carrots (with the greens on top)
1/2 head of garlic, peeled and minced
1/3 cup olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp caraway seeds, whole or ground in a coffee grinder
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp sweet paprika
3 tbsp chopped cilantro, parsley or chives
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. With kitchen scissors cut the carrot greens but leave about an inch on the top. Peel them and toss the carrots, garlic and olive oil in a roasting pan.
3. Roast in the oven for about 50 minutes or until the carrots are fork tender. Remove from the oven.
4. While the carrots are roasting, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
5. After the carrots have cooled slightly, place them on a shallow plate and pour the dressing on top.
6. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro, parsley or chives.
Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!